Notice of 49th Annual General Meeting: 10am on 22 October 2020
NOTICE OF 49th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING: 10am on THURSDAY 22nd OCTOBER 2020
REGISTER HERE TO ATTEND BY 5pm ON TUESDAY 20th OCTOBER https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIpdOGqrTgiHtM4XAhEh5Kfs11BIHcQndhy
We are pleased to invite you to the 2020 Annual General Meeting of the Cleaning and Hygiene Suppliers Association. Due to Covid-19 our 2020 AGM will be held online and voting will be conducted in advance by email using the attached voting form. If you are planning to attend and hear the announcement of the voting results, please register using the link above.
If there are any questions on the accounts please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply before the AGM.
Votes will be collated and treated in confidence. Business names are requested on the voting form to verify members entitlement to vote.
Alternatively, you can nominate the Chairman as your proxy to vote on your behalf. Details of how to vote can be found below.
The meeting has been called:
- To receive the Report from the Chairman on the Association’s activities in 2019.
- To receive, consider and if thought fit adopt the Report and Accounts of the Company for year ended 31stDecember 2019.
- To appoint Venture 4th Limited, Chartered Management Accountants of Albany House, 14 Shute End, Wokingham, RG40 1BJ, as Accountants and to authorise the Council to fix their remuneration in relation to the annual statutory accounts.
- To amend the Articles of Association to allow the Association’s Treasurer to be appointed from either the Council or the Vice Presidents.
- To reappoint David Garcia (Vice President) as Treasurer from 1st January 2021.
- There being no further nominations to Council from Distributor Members, to announce the vote for and re-elect 3 existing Distributor members to the Council of the Association for the ensuing two year term: Bunzl UK Limited (currently represented by Mr David Cousins), Harrison Wipes (currently represented by Mr Ben Naidu) and Jangro (to be represented by Ms Joanne Gilliard).
- As there are 5 nominations for Manufacturer Members with 2 vacancies, to announce the vote for and elect 2Manufacturer Members to the Council of the Association for the ensuing two year term. Nominations are: Existing: Berry bpi (currently represented by Mr Lorcan Mekitarian) and Kimberly-Clark Professional (currently represented by Ms Caroline Stanley) New: Essity UK Ltd (represented by Mr Nathan Titheridge, Greyland Limited (represented by Mr Richard Dyson) and KB Extruders Limited (represented by Mr Peter Thorndike).
Statements received from the candidates are included on the voting form. Members are reminded that only those whose subscriptions have been paid in full are entitled to attend.
To vote complete either the proxy form or voting form and return to us by 5pm on Tuesday 20th October.
CHSA Secretariat – 07713 451349 – email@example.com
Click here to read the Chair’s statement.